For demo font version, you can first test the font and later part if you decide to purchase the full version just login to Knackpack Studio and click buy now.
To get the full font version, click buy now of the selected font you want to purchase.
During payment process through PayPal, specify the font name through adding a note.
After payment process we will send the full font version of your purchased item within 24 hours on the email used in Paypal or you may contact us.
End User License Agreement
For Personal Use
All demo font versions in this website are downloadable for free.
All demo font versions are free for personal use like projects, work, presentation, non-profitable websites and blog sites.
For Commercial Use
All full font versions are for purchase and are for unlimited use.
All full font versions are unlimited use for commercial purposes like Logo, Printed products, Profitable - blog / sites, Merchandise items, but reproduce and resale of the font version is strictly prohibited (as described in Section 4, “Requirements and Restrictions”).
THIS IS A LEGAL CONTRACT. By downloading and installing, or otherwise using the font software “Font”, you “User” and/or “Licensee” agree to be bound by the terms of this User Agreement. This User Agreement, in conjunction with the invoice that accompanies each purchase from Knackpack Studio constitutes the entire agreement between Knackpack Studio and the User and/or Licensee.
1. TERM This User Agreement grants a perpetual license unless and until the User Agreement terminates (as described in Section 8, “Termination”).
2. USERS The Font may be simultaneously used by no more than the number of users specified in the Invoice. A “user” is a single person or single machine, at the discretion of the licensee. All users must belong to the same company or household purchasing the Font except for temporary use by third parties (as described in Section 5 “Third Parties”). The Font may be installed on a server for the purpose of deploying to licensed users with all user restrictions listed above still applying.
3. ALLOWED USES User and Licensee may use the Font to create graphics on any surface, such as computer screens, paper, physical products, or any other surface. The created graphics may be a fixed size (e.g. JPG, PNG, etc.) or a static vector (e.g. SVG, EPS, etc.).
4. REQUIREMENTS AND RESTRICTIONS User and Licensee may not use the Font to create alphabet or letterform products for resale where the product consists of individual letterforms, including rubber stamps, die-cut products, stencil products, or adhesive sticker, alphabet products where the likeness of the Font can be reproduced and the end-user of said products can create their own typesetting.
User and Licensee may create typographic products using the Font if the product consists of words or phrases, for example, a stamp that has the words “Good” or a sticker that says “Excellent!”
5. THIRD PARTIES User and Licensee may temporarily provide the Font to a graphic designer, printer or other contractor who is working on the behalf of the User and/or Licensee. Such an agent must agree to use the Font exclusively for Licensee's work, agree to the terms of this User Agreement, and retain no copies of the Font on completion of the work.
User and Licensee may not provide the Font or make it accessible to any other third parties.
6. PRODUCT UPGRADES Knackpack Studio may, from time to time, update the licensed Font. Upgrade pricing may apply.
7. COPYRIGHT The Font is protected by copyright law. Knackpack Studio is the sole, exclusive owner of all intellectual property rights, including rights under copyright and trademark law. User and/or Licensee agree not to use the Font in any manner that infringes the intellectual property rights of Knackpack Studio or violates the terms of this User Agreement. User and Licensee will be held legally responsible for any infringements on Knackpack Studio’s rights caused by failure to abide by the terms of this User Agreement.
8. TERMINATION This User Agreement is effective until terminated. This User Agreement will terminate automatically without notice from Knackpack Studio if User and/or Licensee fail to comply with any provision contained herein. Upon termination, User and/or Licensee must uninstall and delete all copies of the licensed Font.
9. DISCLAIMER The Product is provided “as is.” Knackpack Studio makes no warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
Knackpack Studio shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages (including damages from loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, and the like) arising out of the use of or inability to use the product even if Knackpack Studio has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Because some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, the above limitation may not apply to User and/or Licensee.